Your contest title is really important and helps to attract designers to your contest. If you ever need to change it you can do this by first clicking on the Design brief tab on your contest dashboard. Once your brief is open you will notice the information broken into segments for the designers. Next to each subheading there’s a grey edit icon that looks like a pencil and when this is clicked a text field will open.
Articles in this section
- Getting started with your new contest on Designhill
- Where can I find the signed NDAs for my contest?
- What to do when a designer breaches my non-disclosure agreement (NDA)?
- How will I see the designs I will receive? Will they come via email?
- I see watchers in my contest; who are they?
- Where can I review the designs received in my contest?
- How can I shortlist my favourite designs?
- Can I change the brief of my design contest at a later date?
- My favorite design has been withdrawn from my contest. What can I do?
- Where and how can I message all the designers together?