There’s lots of things that you can do to help increase participation from our design community! As a client running a design contest you’re competing for the attention of the best designers on offer, the same way designers are competing for your attention with their best entries in your contest.
You’ll see here there’s things you can do yourself and added promotional upgrades we offer to help increase exposure but we’d recommend these things first!
- A catchy and unique contest title - As this will help attarct the designers to your contest on the contest listing page.
- A detailed and self explainatory design brief - is one of the most important parts of the entire process. A good brief has a lot of useful information about the business, your design and colour preferences, any particular things to avoid or necessarily include. This will help the initial concepts that come through be as close as they can be and you can use your contest to refine with the best designs until you’re ready to pick a winner!
- Providing consistent and constructive feedback - is integral to running a successful contest. Many designers only participate in contests where contest holders are responsive and provide regular feedback. The more feedback you give the more designs you get and the more number of designers will participate in your contest.
- These coupled with some of our great promotional upgrade options will give your contest every opportunity!
- Other ways to attract more designers to your contest are to increase the prize on offer, and to guarantee to choose a winner for your contest.
Note: That none of these upgrades can be reversed.You can easily upgrade your contest by clicking the 'Upgrade" option on the main contest page.