If you do not like any of the designs submitted in your design contest, you can do the following:
- Give constant feedback to individual designs/designers whom you like, through comments, thus, encouraging them to create better designs according to your feedback.
- Give 4 or 5 star ratings on the designs that you like thus, encouraging those designers to create new designs.
- Eliminiate the designs/designers you don't like at all, thus, encouraging new designers to participate
- Editing your design brief by making it more precise and simpler.
- Making the contest guaranteed which encourages many top designers to participate as they are assured of a payout.
- Upgrading your contest to make it a featured or highlighted contest which attracts more designers.
- Increasing your contest budget or taking the top designer upgrade to invite top designers to your contest.
Finally, if you still don't like any of the designs you can ask our team for the following:
- To extend the contest for a few days to allow more designers to participate.
- To restart your contest as a fresh one with a new more improved design brief
- To refund your money if you have chosen the 'Refundable' option for your contest while posting it. Please read our refund policy to understand more about refunds.