You can prevent your contest from appearing in search engines by opting for the Search Engine Exclusion add on from the 'Upgrades' pop up on your contest page. The SE exclusion option prevents your contest from being crawled by search engine crawlers and therefore, prevents it from appearing in search results.
Articles in this section
- Getting started with your new contest on Designhill
- Where can I find the signed NDAs for my contest?
- What if someone breaches my NDA?
- How will I see the designs I will receive? Will they come via email?
- Who are watchers in my contest?
- Where can I review the designs received in my contest?
- How can I shortlist my favourite designs?
- Can I change the brief of my design contest at a later date?
- My favorite design has been withdrawn from my contest. What can I do?
- Where and how can I message all the designers together?