A design contest is a competition where a contest holder launches a contest and multiple designers participate by submitting designs as per the brief provided.
Here's how design contests work:
- Contest holder selects the design category that they are interested in.
- They submits their design brief through a very intuitive on-boarding process.
- They pick a package & launch their contest.
- Registered Designhill designers from around the world go though the contest brief and compete for the prize by submitting designs that meet the brief.
- Contest holder give feedback through star ratings, comments and private messages.
- They pick their favourite design and award this design as their winning design.
- The winning designer receives the prize money, and the contest holder gets the design files, and full copyright to the winning design.
If you are a designer then click on this link to check for ongoing design contest's https://www.designhill.com/contests
Design contests are ideal for contest holder:
- who don’t already have a freelance or in-house designer
- who are on a budget as design contests are very cost-effective.
- who are looking for finished designs custom-made for their company, rather than committing to work with a designer based on their past work for other companies
- who need designs quickly. The average contest lasts for one week, at the end of which time the contest holder walks away with a finished design that’s ready to use.