Yes. You can always edit your design brief or upload any reference images or files even after you have launched your design contest.
Articles in this section
- Frequently asked questions before launching a contest
- How to protect a contest using an NDA? What’s the procedure?
- Does Designhill have an NDA or non-disclosure agreement in place?
- I don’t want my contest to appear in search engines; how can I hide it?
- How do I write a good design brief?
- Can I launch a contest with multiple design categories?
- Can I upload reference images or files while launching a contest?
- Where all can i use my logo design?
- Do i have to pay extra for revisions or changes?
- What is the difference between a design contest and a 1 to 1 project?