Here's how design contests work:
- Contest holder selects the design category that they are interested in.
- They submit their design brief through a very intuitive on-boarding process.
- They pick a package, set the time duration & launch their contest.
- Registered Designhill designers from around the world go though contest holder contest brief and compete for the prize by submitting designs that meet the brief. Know more about pricing here.
- Contest holder give feedback through star ratings, comments and private messages.
- Once the time for submitting designs gets over, contest holder gets 14 days to select a winner.
- They pick their favorite designs and award a design as their winning design.
- Then both the contest holder and winning designer enter the design handover stage which is for 14 days.
- Both designer and contest holder sign Design Transfer Agreement which basically means that the winning designer will transfer the copyright and ownership of their design to the contest holder.
- The 14 day period in handover stage automatically starts as soon as the winning designer uploads all the required file formats.
- Contest holder may request for some revisions from the designer.
- Finally, the contest holder gets the design files, and full copyright to the winning design and the winning designer receives the prize money.
*If for any reasons, the contest holders don’t get time to review the final source files, the handover process gets over after 14 days. Once the handover is closed, the prize money is released automatically.