Over many years, Designhill has made huge progress both in terms of growing its customer and designer base. With over 100,000+ registered designers, Designhill is easily counted among the top graphic design marketplaces around.
But in order to make Designhill, the best and the biggest design platform in the world, we had to take certain steps to improve the standards and quality of service as well as designs. So we filtered out a new category of designers called Pro Designers (or Top Designers) exclusively for the most talented, professional and hard-working designers on Designhill.
Those designers will qualify as Pro Designers on Designhill who fulfill the following conditions:
- Have won minimum of 5 contests of any category OR are among the top 100 designers by rank on Designhill; AND
- Have uploaded minimum 10 personal designs to their design portfolio.
So, all the designers who fulfill the above criteria qualify to become a Pro Designers but all those who are have NOT WON at least 5 contests, please participate in more contests to reach the magic number of 5 contest wins and also CREATE or UPDATE your design portfolio on Designhill soon.
Once a designer qualifies, Designhill will handpick the best as Pro Designers.
PS: Designhill quality team have rights to pick and make a designer PRO on the basis of self analysis that may not include the above mentioned terms
What are the benefits of being a PRO DESIGNER?
- Pro designers are hand-picked by Designhill.
- Pro Designers will be allowed to participate in contests above $150 i.e. they can compete in all contests.
- they have the opportunity to win the largest prizes.
- they are well-respected within the Designhill community. They are often featured on our blog, the first to test out exciting new features, they get a nice Pro Designer badge on their portfolios, and much more.
We are doing this for two reasons:
- To ensure maximum contest awards and reduce contest refunds as many designers simply submit designs in contests without reading the Design Briefs or understanding contest holders comments.
- To award the designers who work hard, follow the design brief and genuinely produce consistent quality work. So, the most important questions now are, who is a Pro designer and how does one qualify to become a Pro designer on Designhill?
Finally, starting 1st Feb 2017, we will also be monitoring, measuring and evaluating designers based on the follwoing:
- their quality of designs;
- their attentiveness towards contest design briefs and;
- their responsiveness to contest holders comments.
- create effective design solutions that meet clients' needs.
- provide the required design files to clients.
- complete design handover in timely and professionally
- submit original logo, icon and illustration designs that comply with Stock Policy and Concept Originality Policy.
- avoid submitting too many generic designs.
- conduct themselves professionally and follow the rules of Designhill.
- have properly created their Designhill profile page
And therefore, every designer who DOES NOT FOLLOW THE DESIGN BRIEF & WHO DOES NOT RESPOND TO CONTEST HOLDER COMMENTS in a timely manner shall be either barred or disqualified for eligibility to become a Pro designer or temporarily or permanently stripped from their Pro designer status without notice.
We have only done this to reward the designers who believe in quality and hard work while also giving a chance to new designers to prove themselves as Pro designers and earn top bucks!