A contest holder needs to first sign the “Design Transfer Agreement” and only then they can view the files uploaded by the designer. Once they have signed the agreement they will be able to see all the files
Articles in this section
- What is the Design Handover and how does it work?
- How do I choose a winning design?
- How can I award a winner? What’s the procedure?
- Can I have more time to pick a winner?
- Can I ask for changes after I've picked a winner?
- How do I continue working with my winning designer after the contest?
- Can I buy more than one design?
- How do I send messages to my designer in handover?
- How do I find Design Handover Stage for my contest?
- When does the Design handover process start?