The design handover process starts immediately after a winner is selected in a contest. Once a designer is selected as the winner, you both have to sign the "design transfer agreement" and start the process of design handover.
Articles in this section
- What is the Design Handover and how does it work?
- How do I choose a winning design?
- How can I award a winner? What’s the procedure?
- Can I have more time to pick a winner?
- Can I ask for changes after I've picked a winner?
- How do I continue working with my winning designer after the contest?
- Can I buy more than one design?
- How do I send messages to my designer in handover?
- How do I find Design Handover Stage for my contest?
- When does the Design handover process start?