We provide design agencies the option of white labeling our service, where they can post design contests for their clients as per their design briefs. The way it works is that:
- Once the designs start coming in, the agency can create whitelabel presentations for their clients with shortlisted designs.
- These whitelabel presentations are get their own unique url on a different domain which is not related to Designhill.
- The agency can have their own branding on the presentation. They can add their logo and description.
- Agencies can then share these presentation urls with their clients.
- Their clients can individually provide feedback on the shortlisted designs.
- Thereafter, all the feedback received can be seen by the agency on their designhill account in real time. Using this feedback, they can interact with the designers on their contest and get more designs.
Know more about white labelling here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.