Submitting your design entry for a contest is easy-breezy!
Here is how you can do it:
Go to our Contest Listing Page. On this page, you’ll find different types of open contests. Click the contest you want to participate in/submit your design to. This would open the particular contest page.
Now, consider these steps to proceed further:
a) Click the green "Submit Design" button at the right corner of the contest page.
Once you click the “Submit Design” button, you’ll be prompted to submit your designs according to the given parameters.
Your design entry should satisfy the following guidelines:
- File Format for submission — JPG, PNG, or GIF
- Maximum dimensions — 2040px x 8160px
- Minimum dimensions — 960px x 960px
- Color — RGB
- Maximum file size for uploading — 8MB
- Image preview dimensions — 500px x 500px (300 DPI). Please avoid too much white space.
- Submit only one design per submission (submit them as new design entries if you want to submit variations).
- Choose a transparent or white background for submissions (wherever possible). Stay away from adding borders around your design submissions to avoid rejection.
- Crop your images to keep them consistent. Make sure to submit your entries at a 1:1 aspect ratio. You can leverage our cropping tool to emphasize the fine details of your design entry.
- Explain your submission or write a description. This will help the client understand your design better and determine whether it matches their needs. It also improves your chances of winning the contest.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions by checking the box.
- Once you agree to the terms and conditions, click the “Submit” button!
b) And your design has been successfully submitted!
Note: Please be informed that all the above guidelines are for contest design entries only. In case you win the design, you need to hand over the final files in the correct file formats, color modes, and dimensions required by the client.