Go to the contest listing page and explore all the different types of open contests. Click on the name of the contest you want to participate in and this would open the contest page. Now please follow the steps below to learn more about submitting a design into a contest:
a) Click the green "Submit Design" button on the contest page.
b) What to include in your design submission:
- Design standards: To make sure your designs look best, please follow the following standards -
- Minimum size: 960 x 960px
- Maximum size: 2040 x 8160px
- Image preview dimensions would be 500px x 500px (300 DPI), don't have too much white space around your design.
- One design per submission (variations should be submitted as new designs).
- Use a transparent/white background (where possible), don't add borders around designs to the submission.
- Color mode: RGB
- File formats: PNG, GIF or JPG
- Size: less than 8MB in size
- Cropping: To keep images consistent across the site, you'll need to submit your designs at a 1:1 aspect ratio. Use the cropping tool and thumbnail preview window to highlight the eye-catching details of your design, rather than squeezing multiple versions into one thumbnail.
- Description: By including a meaningful description of your entry, you'll increase your chances of winning by helping your client better appreciate your design and the meaning behind it. We have noticed clients prefer to work with those designers who are able explain the meaning behind their designs. So do not leave the description box empty. You need to enter a minimum 50 characters.
- Requirements: Agree to abide by our designer guidelines by checking the boxes.
- Submit: Click the "Submit Design" button.
c) That’s it! You’ve submitted your design to the contest. Good luck!