We do not recommend using stock images or clip art in the designs you submit in design contests at Designhill. If you are going to use a stock art, free vectors, or clip art of any kind to your design then you need to DECLARE ALL stock. You also need to CHECK THE LICENSE and be absolutely certain the stock image can be legally used by the contest holder. Nobody is going to be happy if they are legally pursued over copyright issues arising from your work and if such an eventuality comes then you’ll be liable for any costs and damages they incur!
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a design into a contest?
- Should I provide an explanation for my design?
- How to write a good design description?
- Tips or tricks for winning a design contest
- How can I withdraw my designs from a contest?
- Do I need to declare placeholder imagery?
- What fonts can I use in a design?
- Who purchases stock art, the contest holder or me?
- What to do if you are having problems submitting your work?
- Am I allowed to use clipart or stock images?