There can be many reasons for you to report a contest:
- Wrong design category: Sometimes contest holders can launch a contest accidentally in a wrong design category or due to lack of knowledge they choose a wrong category. In either of the cases please let us know and we’ll fix it.
- No winner chosen: If a guaranteed contest has become locked, please report it so we can remind the customer to return and select a winner.
- Non design contests: If you see any contests asking for services we don’t provide (such as business naming, slogan/tagline copywriting or, coding/development work), please report them — even if some designers are willing to provide the extra service.
- Too many deliverables: If some designers are submitting designs for design category other than the contest launched then please report such contests and we’ll get in touch with the contest holder.
- Handover: Customer unresponsive or payment yet to be released? Those are just a couple examples of issues you can report under this topic which is for all things handover related.
- Fraud: If you suspect that the contest might be fake or anything else then please report it as soon as possible. We will dig deeper and investigate it.
Please do not post public comments about any of these problems, its not healthy for our community and will only to lead to bad reputation and refunded contests.
To report a contest, proceed to our contact page. While submitting a request, don't forget to select your user status: “designer”. Choose the appropriate topic under Design Contests, type your short message with the contest link and press submit. Someone from our support team will get in touch with you at the earliest.