Yes. A contest holder can declare as many winning designs as they like. But they have to pay extra before they can choose another winner.
Articles in this section
- File and workflow management for design handover
- When does the design handover phase start?
- What to do if a guaranteed contest ends without a winner being awarded?
- Am I obligated to do revisions once a contest is completed?
- When do I sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement?
- Can a contest holder award more than one winner?
- The contest holder asked me for revisions but the contest has ended. What can I do?
- What happens to my designs when a contest is held, locked, or refunded?
- How many days does it take to choose a winner?
- How do I know I'll get paid after I transfer the copyright?