All those designers who are eligible for One to One projects will be now be able to list their "Custom Services" as well.
What are Custom Services?
Custom Services allow you to predefine jobs that you will do via 1-to-1 Projects. You define what you are going to do, at what price and in what timeframe. Simple.
💰Just another way to earn more! 💰
How do i become eligible to add my 'Custom Services'?
Its really simple. Create a stunning portfolio that showcases your quality and work. Make sure you add a variety of designs that highlights your complete skill set. We recommend that your portfolio should consist of minimum 15-20 high quality designs. And our design experts, who are constantly on the look out for quality talent will approve your portfolio in no time!
So, if you still haven't created your portfolio on Designhill, start now!
How do you set up a Service?
1. Simply go to your profile page and click on the Service tab.
2. There you will see a button to "Get Started"
3. Enter the required Service details in the form and hit save. When your Service is saved, it will be available for potential clients to purchase. Remember, you can save up to 5 Services at a time.
Where will my Services be visible?
Clients will be able to see your Service offerings when they want to hire you for work and in the Services tab on your profile.
What kind of Services can I set up?
Whatever your specialty is! You can set up virtually any kind of Service you'd like:
- Logo design
- Web design
- 3D Rendering
- Car wraps
- Packaging design
- Tattoo design
You can be flexible with services and you can add services which are not among the listed categories on Designhill. For example, you can add a set of social media posts as a service or tasks such as photoshop editing. We believe that Services expands the possibilities for the kind of creative work that can be sold at Designhill.
What happens when a client requests a Service?
- You'll receive the Service request via 1-to-1 projects.
- The client may have certain questions and you can discuss those on the new 1-to-1 project which will be launched with the client.
- Once both of you have mutually agreed on the terms, the client will secure the money with Designhill and you can get started.
You should respond to the Service request ASAP to answer any questions the client may have and get any information you'll need to complete the Service.
How do I attract clients for my Services?
Its easy enough! Create a stunning portfolio that showcases your quality and work. Make sure you add a variety of designs that highlights your complete skill set. We recommend that your portfolio should consist of minimum 15-20 high quality designs.