The poll tool can be used to get your friends, family, peers, clients and even social contacts to rate and vote designs they like the most, to help you pick the best from the lot. We know sometimes it gets harder to choose one design from multitude of great designs you had received in your contest.
Each poll can have a maximum of 10 shortlisted designs but you can create multiple polls using the Poll Tool.
To create a poll, follow these steps:
1. Go to your contest page and click on the Polls tab.
2. If you are creating your first poll, then you can skip this step. But if you are creating a second poll, click on the the ‘CREATE ANOTHER POLL’ green button.
3. Choose up to 10 designs you’d like your friends to vote on simply by clicking on the submission you want included in the poll. In case, you wish to remove a design from selection, you can simply click on the designs appearing in a smaller thumbnail. Click the ‘Continue’ button to create the poll.
4. If you have any information you want to give for the shortlisted designs, you can do in the second step. Once done, click on "PUBLISH & SHARE" green button on the bottom of the page.
5. In the third step, share the poll with your friends by emailing them the link or sharing it on your social networks.
You can create a poll at any time during your contest, and you can create as many as you need throughout the contest. However, you can’t edit a poll once you’ve created it.
To check the results of your poll, simply go back to the 'Polls' tab on your contest page and click on the poll you wish to view. Your voters are able to give each design a star rating, and comment on each one. They can also choose to receive an email that lets them know when you’ve chosen a winning design!