You don't need to worry about that. All the contests are pre-paid i.e. the contest holder pays their prize money to Designhill before their design contest is launched. So your prize money is safe with us.
Articles in this section
- File and workflow management for design handover
- When does the design handover phase start?
- What happens if a guaranteed contest isn't awarded?
- Am I obligated to do revisions once a contest is completed?
- When do I sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement?
- Can a contest holder award more than one winner?
- The contest holder asked me for revisions but the contest has ended. What can I do?
- What happens to my designs when a contest is held, locked, or refunded?
- How many days does it take to choose a winner?
- How do I know I'll get paid after I transfer the copyright?