No. The price you pay to post the contest includes unlimited revisions and changes to the designs submitted in the contest. The contest holder does not have to pay anything extra.
Articles in this section
- Frequently asked questions before launching a contest
- How do I write a good design brief?
- Can I launch a contest with multiple design categories?
- Can I upload reference images or files while launching a contest?
- Where all can i use my logo design?
- Do i have to pay extra for revisions or changes?
- What is the difference between a design contest and a 1 to 1 project?
- Which package should I choose for my contest?
- What is the process for posting a contest?
- What is search engine exclusion?