The design handover phase starts immediately after a winner is selected in a design contest. Once a designer is selected as the winner of the contest, they have to sign the design transfer agreement and start uploading the source files for contest holders approval.
Articles in this section
- File and workflow management for design handover
- What is the design handover for designers?
- When does the design handover phase start?
- What happens if a guaranteed contest isn't awarded?
- Am I obligated to do revisions once a contest is completed?
- When do I sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement?
- Can a contest holder award more than one winner?
- The contest holder asked me for revisions but the contest has ended. What can I do?
- What happens to my designs when a contest is held, locked, or refunded?
- How many days does it take to choose a winner?