Simply speak to the designer by messaging them on your contest page. If they have withdrawn a design, they can always re-submit it or un-withdraw it. Be convincing and they would surely cooperate.
Articles in this section
- Getting started with your new contest on Designhill
- Where can I find the signed NDAs for my contest?
- What to do when a designer breaches my non-disclosure agreement (NDA)?
- How will I see the designs I will receive? Will they come via email?
- I see watchers in my contest; who are they?
- Where can I review the designs received in my contest?
- How can I shortlist my favourite designs?
- Can I change the brief of my design contest at a later date?
- My favorite design has been withdrawn from my contest. What can I do?
- Where and how can I message all the designers together?
Please sign in to leave a comment.