The Design Transfer Agreement is a legal contract signed by both customer and designer to transfer copyright and IP ownership to the customer. Customer and designer both need to sign the agreement before commencing any work.
Articles in this section
- What are 1-to-1 Projects?
- How do I invite a designer to a 1-to-1 project?
- Can a pending transaction or 1-to-1 invoice be canceled?
- How do I send a 1-to-1 Projects invoice?
- What is the Design Transfer Agreement in a 1-to-1 project?
- How much do 1-to-1 Projects cost to customers?
- Which designers can I invite to work with on a 1-to-1 Project?
- What are the payment options in a 1-to-1 project?