Some time ago we had introduced "design submission limitations" to different types of contests packages. Please have a look at all the different types of packages and the number of designs a designer can submit below:
- BASIC Package
- Design limit = 3 designs per designer
- FAST-TRACK Package
- Design limit = 4 designs per designer
- OTHER Packages
- Design limit = 10 designs per designer
Why we introduced design limits per contest?
- We noticed and got a similar feedback from many clients that many designers submit designs endlessly. They submit designs with minutest of changes. Which makes it difficult for the clients to check each and every entry. Something like this is not healthy for the contest and it only makes the client unhappy which results in frustration and then refunds!
- We also noticed many designers spam the contest with unlimited designs.
- We want you to focus on QUALITY and not QUANTITY. Submitting 100's designs is not going to make you a winner, but if you READ THE BRIEF carefully (which many designers don't), then you would not need to submit 100's of designs to one contest. Many times clients have complained to us that many designers dont read the brief carefully and just submit designs.
My limit to submit new designs in a contest is over. How can I increase my design limit?
- Don't worry we have introduced a new feature through which you can submit more designs
- Now every time you receive a rating of 4 or 5 stars on your entry, your design limit will be increased by 1. So if you receive 4 or 5 star rating on your 3 entries, your limit will increase by 3.
- Or when a client eliminates your design, you will limit will also increase by 1. But if they eliminate you as a designer, then its not applicable as in that case you will not be able to participate further in that contest.
Please note, if a client gives you a 4 or 5 star rating on design 'A' and then eliminates the design 'A', in such case your limit will only increase by 1 and not 2 designs.