Yes, you can upgrade your package at any point if you require additional files or services.
We understand that your business needs may change over the time. Therefore, we have introduced this option. If you had purchased a logo with Basic package and want to upgrade it to Premium package at a later stage, you can do it by simply paying an extra amount. You can check this cost by clicking on the upgrade button.
You only get a PNG file of basic-resolution under the Basic package. But when you upgrade it to the Premium package, we’ll send you high-resolution vector EPS and SVG files, and many more to meet your all business requirements.
You can upgrade to a higher package by following the below steps:
- Login to your account on Designhill and go to purchased logos page. On this page you will be able to see 3 tabs (saved logos, purchased logos, favourite logos).
- Click on the Purchased logos tab and load all your previously purchased logos.
- Mouse-over on the logo that you want to upgrade and click on View Brand button to open the brand dashboard of that logo.
- Click the Upgrade button just below the preview of your logo
- On the checkout page, select the package you want to upgrade to.
- If you want to buy any design add-ons (like business card design, letterhead design, seasonal logos, social media pack and many more), you can select one or more from the options available.
- Click on the Purchase button on the bottom of the page to make the payment to complete the upgrade.
You can visit Purchased logos page directly by opening this link directly: https://www.designhill.com/my-logos?tab=purchased
Click here to learn more about the benefits of Premium package.