If you want to change color of your company name or slogan, follow these steps:
<Screencast gif image>
- Select the logo from Saved logos (Saved logos section can be reached by clicking on the Menu icon in the top-right corner of your screen.)
- Click on Edit Colors button.
- Click on Company Name / Slogan
- You can enter a hex value for a specific color shade in the “Custom Color” field or click on the round color button next to it, to open a color picker.
- You can even click on any of the color balls to open different shades of that color for your company name / slogan.
- If you are still confused and need some help to pick the right color for your symbol, click on the “Color Variations” button where you will get thousands of color combinations identified by Designhill. Click on any of the pre-added color balls to open color variation for your company name / slogan.
- Once you find the right color for your company name / slogan, click on "Update to this" button to save the changes.
- You can click on "Preview" button open the preview mode to see how your logo would look on business cards, sign boards, social media, storefront signs and much more.