You can use your logo on a letterhead by following the below steps:
In Microsoft Word:
- Click on Insert
- Navigate to choose Header
- Select the style that you would wish to use. (We advise to choose blank layout because you’re inserting an image)
- Click on Pictures in under the Header menu
- Choose your png file
- Resize the image as per the specification
In Google Doc:
- Save png file to your Google Drive
- Click on Insert on a Google Doc
- Click on Header
- Navigate to Insert in the Header, and then click on Image
- Click on the option in order to add from your Google Drive
- Click on the image. Now it will be added into the header. You can resize it as per the specification.
Please sign in to leave a comment.