Professional graphic designers do not suggest using JPEG files for logos, despite its immense popularity. Texts in a JPEG file look blurry since this file format doesn’t support such stiff, inflexible and straight lines. These texts look even more blurry when they are thinner. We, therefore, do not offer conversion to JPEG.
If you still want to convert the files to JPEG to upload to your social media sites, follow the steps below:
For Windows operating System
- Locate the PNG file of your logo that you received from us
- Right-click on the file and navigate to the Open With option
- Select the Paint option to open
- Go to the File Menu and the Save As option
- Choose JPEG option from the menu
- Name your file and select a location where you would wish to save your JPEG file
- Locate the PNG file that you received from us and want to convert to JPEG
- Click on it to Preview your image
- Go to Export from the File Menu
- Go for JPEG as the file format
- Name your file and select a location where would you wish to save your JPEG file
Please sign in to leave a comment.