Once you purchase a logo with us, we’ll send you a .zip file – a compressed folder consisting of all your logo files.
Opening a zip file doesn’t require any addition application. You can even easily open it on your computer by extracting/unzipping the zip file. However, you may need some application/tool to open and extract a .zip file while trying to open using your mobile device.
The main reason why we send a .zip file is that you can have a single folder for all of your logo files. And the most important reason is that the quality of the files remains unchanged.
Follow the steps below to unzip your .zip files:
- Locate the file in your system
- Right-click the file folder
- Navigate to the Open with option
- Choose Archive Utility option
- Your files will be extracted in the same folder. Now, you can open the new folder to access your logo files.
There are three options to extract your .zip folder if using a Windows computer:
- Locate your downloaded folder
- Right-click the folder
- Navigate to the Extract all option
- Choose a destination you wish to save your extracted files, and click on Extract
- Your entire logo files will be extracted in a new folder to use
- Locate the .zip folder you just downloaded, usually in Download section
- Drag the folder you wish to open to the desktop
- Your computer will automatically extract the files, and you will have access to them for use.
Option 3: If you have directly opened the file from your browser to your Windows computer, follow these steps:
- Click on Extract all in the top menu of your file folder
- Choose a destination you wish your logo files to save and click on Extract
Are you still facing issues extracting your logo files? Give a try to this online tool: https://unzip-online.com/en/Zip
Please sign in to leave a comment.