Your logo is not pre-formatted to be used in your email signature. However, you can get it done by using https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator
If you’re using email services mentioned below, follow the instruction:
- Save the file png to the Google Drive.
- Click the gear icon in your Gmail account. It is in the upper right corner of your screen.
- When the drop-down menu appears, choose Settings.
- Scroll-down to the Signature section and choose the circle under No Signature.
- In the dialog box that will appear, select and upload the file png.
- Once the logo is uploaded, it may look oversized, but you can resize it by clicking on the logo, and choosing the sizing you’d like – Small, Medium, Large, and Original Size – in the dialog box that appears.
- In your Outlook account, click on the gear icon in the top upper right corner.
- Select Options
- You will be redirected to the Option page where you’ll find a sidebar menu
- Under the Mail header, navigate to the Layout subsection where you’ll find Email signature
- Select the option “Automatically include my signature on new message I compose and/or “Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to”to add your signature on your future e-mails.
- A dialog box will appear wherein select the image of the Blue Mountains, placed in the left corner to upload the png version of your logo. Your logo will be uploaded, and you’ll be able to customize as per your wish.