If you require additional assets that each package does not offer, you have the option to purchase extra files. You can purchase them during your normal logo check out, or at any time afterwards. Take a look at this article for additional information on our add-ons.
Purchasing add-ons during check out
- Once you have finalised the logo you want to purchase, click on the 'Buy' button in the top right corner
- Select the package you would like to purchase
- Depending on the package you selected, you will see different add-ons
- Select the add-ons you would like, then click Continue to checkout
- Check out with your add-ons and logo
Purchasing Add-ons after you buy a logo
- Login to your account on Designhill and go to purchased logos page. On this page you will be able to see 3 tabs (saved logos, purchased logos, favourite logos).
- Click on the Purchased logos tab and load all your previously purchased logos.
- Mouse-over on the logo that you want to upgrade and click on View Brand button to open the brand dashboard of that logo.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your Brand page, to the section titled Complete Your New Look
- Select an add-on you would like, then click Purchase
- On the Add-Ons page, select any additional add-ons you may want, then click Purchase
- Check out with your add-ons, you will only have to pay for the extras you added on, instead of your entire logo again