Designhill PrintShop gives you an opportunity to sell your artwork online. You have set up your account and you are ready for your first sale. You are just one upload away from becoming the best-selling artist!
Here is a step-wise tutorial to upload your work.
- To upload a design, login to your Designhill PrintShop Account.
- Go to the Home Page, and click ‘Get Started Now’ option in header section. Under the Get Started Now option, hover your mouse on ‘Sell Your Artwork’ and click.
As and when you click the option, the Uploader window appears.
Note: Only for designers who are uploading designs for the first time. Returning designers can upload their artwork by clicking on ‘Upload More Designs’ option.
- Choose your file from your device and upload. (Remember, the file should be either in jpeg or png format.)
- Once your file is uploaded, click on the 'pencil' icon by hovering over your design to complete the process or edit your uploaded artwork.
- The next step is the product preview section. Here you will be able to add more products and edit or adjust your design on each product as desired.
- Click on the “Add Products” button to proceed further.
- Once clicked, you will be redirected to the products listing page. Add a product by enabling it from the drag button at the top right corner of every product. Enable as many products as you want, and click on the “Save” button to save the product(s) with your design. If you want to set a default color for a product, you can do it by selecting the color circles at the bottom of the products.
- Once you have have added all the products, click on any one to edit it. Editing allows you to change primary colors, adjust size, and more. So go ahead and edit any product.
- Once you have made all the adjustments and you’re happy, click on the “Apply Changes” button to save all the changes.
We highly recommend you to view your design on every item to make sure each of them is store-ready. After your artwork is uploaded, you can describe it using a name, tag, and description. After that, you can set a price for it and complete the artwork upload.