As long as you are using your own ideas and creating original art, you are not violating copyright laws. Please go through Designhill’s Concept Originality Policy to know it better.
Articles in this section
- PrintShop: A quick guide to Intellectual Property Guidelines
- PrintShop: What is a trademark?
- PrintShop: Can I use somebody else’s trademark in my design?
- PrintShop: What is a copyright?
- PrintShop: How can I copyright my design?
- PrintShop: How to make sure that the artworks I sell on Designhill PrintShop don’t violate somebody else’s copyright?
- PrintShop: What are Publicity Rights?
- PrintShop: How can I use somebody else’s image, name, or likeness in my design?
- PrintShop: Why my design was removed?
- PrintShop: What is meant by fair use?
Please sign in to leave a comment.