We have built a great platform to help you sell your artwork online. You have a great artwork, that’s cool! But you also need to think how it will fit on the products.
These questions cover everything to help you design for Designhill PrintShop.
- How can I be a part of Artist Community?
- What are the Dimensions and Formats for Designing?
- Why should I upload my design in PNG format only?
- Which Color Profile works best for print?
- How can I optimize my designs for print?
- How to take care of Gradients and Halftones in my design?
- What are Raster Graphics and Vector Graphics?
- Which all products can I design for?
How to Design for PrintShop :
- First of all, Sign Up for your PrintShop account.
- Complete the On-boarding process.
- Submit your designs (wait for your designs to be approved).
> For t-shirt prefer design with transparent background
> For phone cover prefer design with background
> The resolution should be 215-300 dpi
> Make sure the design you upload is in PNG format
- Once your design gets approved, you can upload it without any hassles. After that, you can set your price and start selling.