Designhill PrintShop Policies and Guidelines are a set of rules that every artist must follow for an uninterrupted use of our platform.
Here are a set of questions you may have regarding our policies and guidelines. We have covered it here to help you out:
- What is the policy for Mature Content?
- What is minimum age to sell on Designhill's PrintShop?
- Can Parents & Guardians work on an artist’s behalf?
- How can I report accounts under 16 years of age?
- Can artists participate in fundraising activities and charities?
- How can I know if pledges to donate are authentic?
- What prices & invoicing would go to the charity?
- How can I get designs that may help a cause or charity?
- What do you do with the deceased accounts?
- What are community and content guidelines?
- What are the guidelines for racism?
- What if I get uninvited criticism?
- What are the policies for Harassment?
- Can I purchase products printed with my design and sell them again?
- How to resolve conflict or troubles with other artists or members?
- How to report a design theft or concern?
Whether you need guidance on mature content or want to report accounts under 16, going through our policies and guidelines will help you out.