Designhill PrintShop Policies and Guidelines are a set of rules that every artist must follow for an uninterrupted use of our platform.
Here are a set of questions you may have regarding our policies and guidelines. We have covered it here to help you out:
- What is the policy for Mature Content?
- What is minimum age to sell on Designhill's PrintShop?
- Can Parents & Guardians work on an artist’s behalf?
- How can I report accounts under 16 years of age?
- Can artists participate in fundraising activities and charities?
- How can I know if pledges to donate are authentic?
- What prices & invoicing would go to the charity?
- How can I get designs that may help a cause or charity?
- What do you do with the deceased accounts?
- What are community and content guidelines?
- What are the guidelines for racism?
- What if I get uninvited criticism?
- What are the policies for Harassment?
- Can I purchase products printed with my design and sell them again?
- How to resolve conflict or troubles with other artists or members?
- How to report a design theft or concern?
Whether you need guidance on mature content or want to report accounts under 16, going through our policies and guidelines will help you out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.