A trademark refers to a word, design, or a combination of things that helps the audience identify and differentiate products or services of the source from other sources. It is usually a recognizable sign or design for example, a company's logo.
Articles in this section
- PrintShop: A quick guide to Intellectual Property Guidelines
- PrintShop: What is a trademark?
- PrintShop: Can I use somebody else’s trademark in my design?
- PrintShop: What is a copyright?
- PrintShop: How can I copyright my design?
- PrintShop: How to make sure that the artworks I sell on Designhill PrintShop don’t violate somebody else’s copyright?
- PrintShop: What are Publicity Rights?
- PrintShop: How can I use somebody else’s image, name, or likeness in my design?
- PrintShop: Why my design was removed?
- PrintShop: What is meant by fair use?