Sometimes, we delete accounts that we find violating or misusing our user policies deliberately. Once an account is removed, it cannot be restored. Any accounts found to be owned and operated by that person will also be deleted.
Articles in this section
- PrintShop: A quick guide to Intellectual Property Guidelines
- PrintShop: What is a trademark?
- PrintShop: Can I use somebody else’s trademark in my design?
- PrintShop: What is a copyright?
- PrintShop: How can I copyright my design?
- PrintShop: How to make sure that the artworks I sell on Designhill PrintShop don’t violate somebody else’s copyright?
- PrintShop: What are Publicity Rights?
- PrintShop: How can I use somebody else’s image, name, or likeness in my design?
- PrintShop: Why my design was removed?
- PrintShop: What is meant by fair use?
please back my id. next time don't use generic logo.
please return my id. sir
Remove my account
Please sign in to leave a comment.