Your response rate measure how quickly and consistently you respond to enquiries and customer requests. You can find your response rate on your PRO designer dashboard and your portfolio. It’s most important to focus on your response rate, which impacts your PRO status and search placement.
We have received a lot of feedback from the community concerning Response Rate, so, here we have put a system in place that will answer all your questions.
Here are some essential FAQs regarding Response Rate —
- What is Response Rate?
- Why do we have a Response Rate Indicator?
- How does a Response Rate Indicator work?
- Is my Response Rate visible to other designers on the site?
- I’m in the Red Zone, how can I improve my Response Rate?
- How often does the Response Rate change?
- I’m in a different time zone. Will this affect my Response Rate?
What is Response Rate?
Responsiveness means the tracking of a designer’s response rate. The response rate is the percentage of messages you respond to within 24 hours. If you want your response to be tracked, you must reply to client's message within 24 hours (no matter which time zone you belong to).
Because it can be really overwhelming to manage different types of messages, works, deadlines, etc. tracking your response rate helps you quickly stand out. It gives you a tool to understand your performance.
In design contest's and 1 to 1 project's the response rates is measured on your response to client's comment on your design entry. Your reply to the client message should be within 24hrs to achieve 100% in Response Rate
Here is how Response Rate works —
Response rate tracks your replies within 24 hours over the last 90 days.
Imagine you received ten messages in the last 90 days. You replied to 9 out of 10 messages within 24 hours of getting each one. Now, your response rate is 90%.
NOTE: If you respond to the last message in more than 24hrs after receiving it, you will still have a 90% response rate. We suggest that the designers reply even after 24 hours.
Why do we have a Response Rate Indicator?
The Response Rate Indicator works as a valuable tool.
- It helps in promoting quick responses to clients. It works in favor of clients, too, as they receive designers' responses as soon as possible.
- Also, Designhill strives to create an excellent experience so that each client will return to Designhill for more projects.
- It helps you understand how being a quick responder; you grew your Designhill portfolio. It also lets you track your improvement over the period.
How does a Response Rate Indicator work?
The Response Rate Indicator's foremost task is to track a designer's reply to a new message they receive from client on their design submission. While it's essential to continue replying to clients until the talk has ended, those later messages will not contribute to the overall Response Rate.
Remember, the Response Rate Indicator features only the last 90 days of a designer’s activity. So, the designers always have the opportunity to improve their performance over the period. If they do so, they won’t face long-term consequences for low responses.
Is my Response Rate visible to other designers on the site?
No. The Response Rate is an internal process. It is not public for any other designer. Only you can see it on your dashboard.
I am in the Red Zone. How can I improve my Response Rate?
Responsiveness affects the traffic that designers get. So, designers who want to stand out must keep a good response rate.
Remember, there is only one way to improve your response rate — responding to new messages within 24 hours.
Here are some quick tips if you’re having troubles with replying to messages:
- Set alerts when you get a new message and respond efficiently no matter where you are
- Think of extending the delivery time for your services in case you’re overwhelmed by messages
How often does the Response Rate change?
Your Response Rate keeps changing every day to reflect your last 90 days.
I am in a different time zone. Will this affect my Response Rate?
Working with clients in other time zones does not affect your Response Rate.
Response Rate gives you a time slab of 24 hours to reply to the message. So even if you’re in a different time zone, you’ll still have 24 hours to respond. If you reply within 24 hours, your Response Rate won’t drop.
Please note: You don't have to continue the communication once it's over. If you continue replying to the messages, your Response Time or Rate won’t be affected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.