Designhill is the world’s #1 graphic design marketplace for businesses of all kinds like SMEs, doctors, lawyers, photographers, real estate companies, technology businesses startups, mom & pop-shops and many more. We are powered by a massive community of designers and business owners.
We help businesses with whatever kind of graphic design needs they have such as a logo design, complete brand identity for their businesses, website design, brochure designs and many more at an affordable price.
We provide the following types of services:
1. Design Contests
Customers can launch a contest and multiple designers participate by submitting designs as per the brief provided.
Here's how design contests work:
- Contest holder selects the design category that they are interested in.
- They submit their design brief through a very intuitive on-boarding process.
- They pick a package, set the time duration & launch their contest.
- Registered Designhill designers from around the world go though contest holder’s contest brief and compete for the prize by submitting designs that meet the brief. Know more about pricing here.
- Contest holder gives feedback through star ratings, comments and private messages.
- Once the time for submitting designs gets over, contest holder gets 14 days to select a winner.
- They pick their favorite design and award this design as their winning design.
- Then both the contest holder and winning designer enter the design handover stage which is for 14 days by signing the Design Transfer Agreement.
- When the designer submits all the required file formats, the handover process starts which is for 14 days.
- In the handover phase, designers transfer the copyright and ownership of the design to the client by submitting all the required source files. Client may request for some revisions from the designer.
- Finally, the contest holder gets the design files, and full copyright to the winning design and the winning designer receives the prize money.
Design contests are ideal for customers:
- Who don’t already have a freelance or in-house designer
- Who are on a budget as design contests are very cost-effective.
- Who are looking for finished designs custom-made for their company, rather than committing to work with a designer based on their past work for other companies.
Who need designs quickly. The average contest lasts for one week, at the end of which time the client walks away with a finished design that’s ready to use.
2. One to One Projects
Customers can search through our directory of more than 100,000+ designers, handpick and start a one to one project with them. Each designer registered on Designhill is vetted, which ensures customers get quality work done for their project.
3. Ready-made logo store
The Readymade Logo Store provides businesses instant access to a carefully curated catalog of thousands of unique and professional logos that can be browsed, purchased and customized starting at just $49.
Each logo listed on Readymade Logo Store is carefully hand-picked and thoroughly checked on strict quality parameters by Designhill Quality Assurance Team to ensure that only high quality logos are delivered to customers.
4. Graphic Design Services
The graphic design service page makes it pretty easy to get the unique designs you are looking for. From logo to packaging, to web, to t-shirt design, and more, you can browse through hundreds of graphic design services created by Designhill’s hand-picked talented artists around the world.
5. Logo Maker
Designhill’s Artificial Intelligence powered logo maker helps business owners create their own logo. Customers can design their logo in less than five minutes. It is absolutely free to use. Customers only pay when they want to download the design they love.
There are three packages in logo maker — Basic, Premium and Enterprise.
- Basic Package — The basic package is for those who are just entering the entrepreneurship and don’t want to invest much.
- Premium — Under this package, you’ll get a high-resolution logo file suitable for your website, social media, print, packing and branding. Actually, you’ll get everything that you would ever need for your established business.
- Enterprise — This package is for those who are looking for custom logo design solution by an expert logo designer. With this package you get everything you would get in the Premium Package, including multiple high-resolution logo file suitable for your website, social media, print, packing and branding, brand guidelines and more.
PrintShop helps designers setup their store and sell their artwork to global customers. It allows them to put their artwork across various products such t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, etc. and sell. For every sale made, the designers get a fixed percentage as part of their earnings.