Designhill is the world’s #1 graphic design marketplace for businesses of all kinds like SMEs, doctors, lawyers, photographers, real estate companies, technology businesses startups, mom & popshops and many more. We are powered by a massive community of designers and business owners.
We help businesses with whatever kind of graphic design needs they have such as a logo design, complete brand identity for their businesses, website design, brochure designs and many more at an affordable price.
We provide three different types of services:
1. Design Contests
Customers can launch a contest and multiple designers participate by submitting designs as per the brief provided.
Here's how design contests work:
- Contest holder selects the design category that they are interested in.
- They submits their design brief through a very intuitive on-boarding process.
- They pick a package, set the time duration & launch their contest.
- Registered Designhill designers from around the world go though contest holder contest brief and compete for the prize by submitting designs that meet the brief. Know more about pricing here.
- Contest holder give feedback through star ratings, comments and private messages.
- Once the time for submitting designs gets over, contest holder gets 14 days to select a winner.
- They pick their favourite design and award this design as their winning design.
- Then both the contest holder and winning designer enter the design handover stage which is for 14 days.
- In the handover phase, designers transfers the copyright and ownership of the design to the client. Client may request for some revisions from the designer.
- Finally, the contest holder gets the design files, and full copyright to the winning design and the winning designer receives the prize money.
Design contests are ideal for customers:
- who don’t already have a freelance or in-house designer
- who are on a budget as design contests are very cost-effective.
- who are looking for finished designs custom-made for their company, rather than committing to work with a designer based on their past work for other companies
- who need designs quickly. The average contest lasts for one week, at the end of which time the client walks away with a finished design that’s ready to use.
2. One to One Projects
Customers can search through our directory of designers, handpick and start a one to one project with them.
3. Ready-made logo store
The Readymade Logo Store provides businesses instant access to a carefully curated catalogue of thousands of unique and professional logos that can be browsed, purchased and customised starting at just $49.
Each logo listed on Readymade Logo Store is carefully hand-picked and thoroughly checked on strict quality parameters by Designhill Quality Assurance Team to ensure that only high quality logos are delivered to customers.