We consider that most people are honest and want to contribute to a noble cause. Designhill is not able to authenticate or verify if a vow is real or confirm if someone made the donation. You may get in touch with the charity to see if they came across the artist. You may also choose to donate to the charity directly.
Articles in this section
- PrintShop: What are Designhill PrintShop policies and guidelines?
- PrintShop: What is the policy for mature content?
- PrintShop: What is minimum age to sell on Designhill's PrintShop?
- PrintShop: Can parents & guardians work on an artist’s behalf?
- PrintShop: How can I report accounts under 16 years of age?
- PrintShop: Can artists participate in fundraising activities and charities?
- PrintShop: How can I know if pledges to donate are authentic?
- PrintShop: What prices & invoicing would go to the charity?
- PrintShop: How can I get designs that may help a cause or charity?
- PrintShop: What do you do with the deceased accounts?
Please sign in to leave a comment.