Designhill's community has grown a lot in the past few years. So we have created a 'Pro Designer' and 'Pro Contest' program to reward the designers who believe in quality and hard work while also giving a chance to new designers to prove themselves as Pro designers and earn top bucks!
Who are PRO DESIGNERS and what are the benefits of being one?
- Pro designers are hand-picked by Designhill.
- Pro Designers will be allowed to participate in Pro contests i.e. contests above $150. They can still compete in all other design contests.
- Pro Designers will have the opportunity to win the largest prizes.
- Pro Designers are well-respected within the Designhill community. They are often featured on our blog, the first to test out exciting new features, they get a nice Pro Designer badge on their portfolios, and much more.
What are PRO CONTESTS?
Pro contests ensure contest holders work only with the best designers. While that doesn’t mean there’s less work for the contest holder to do, it does mean that the standard of design quality is higher in comparison to other contests.
Pro contests are only open to our Pro designers.
How does one qualify to become a PRO DESIGNER on Designhill?
Those designers will qualify as Pro Designers on Designhill must fulfill the following conditions:
- Have won minimum of 5 contests of any category OR are among the top 100 designers by rank on Designhill.
- Have submitted minimum 10 designs to their design portfolios on Designhill.
Once you have qualified to become a PRO DESIGNER, just sit tight. You will soon receive an email from Designhill if you are picked one.
BUT please note, if you become a PRO DESIGNER, your status is not permanent! 🚫
We will also be monitoring, measuring and evaluating all designers including Pro designers on:
- their quality of designs;
- their attentiveness towards contest design briefs and;
- their responsiveness to contest holders comments.
- create effective design solutions that meet clients' needs.
- provide the required design files to clients.
- complete design handover in timely and professionally
- submit original logo, icon and illustration designs that comply with Stock Policy and Concept Originality Policy.
- avoid submitting too many generic designs.
- conduct themselves professionally and follow the rules of Designhill.
- have properly created their Designhill profile page
And if we find that an existing Pro designer is no more following any of the guidelines as mentioned above, then we will revoke their status.
- All the designers who will become Pro Designer will be notified through email and notifications.
- All the designers who will become Pro Designer will have a "Pro Designer" badge on their portfolio.
- All the current contests which are above $150 in which you are still participating wont be affected by this, so don't worry!
- All the new contests above $150 which will launch from tomorrow onwards will have a "Pro Contest" badge.