##-- Please note: This article is a must read for those clients whose contest is in open or selecting winner stage --##
We have put together best practices for running a design contest and the most common questions we get about the Designhill to get you started:
- How do I run a successful design contest?
- How do I give feedback to the designers in my contest?
- How do I change the brief of my design contest?
- How do I invite designers to participate in my contest?
- What's the poll tool for? And how to create a poll?
- Where can I find my contest?
- How will I see the designs I will receive? Will they come via email?
- What are the different stages in contest?
You can give feedback to the designers in the following ways:
- Star Rating - You can rate the designs by giving them stars.
- Feedback - Leave feedback to each design by clicking on the comment icon under the design and ask the designers to help you get what you are looking for.
- Eliminate the design - If you don't like any design, eliminate the design and let them know how they can perform better.
We have a very in-depth Knowledge Base with the answers to the most common questions about Designhill, so don't forget to visit it.