Managing your contest
- Getting started with your new contest on Designhill
- Where can I find the signed NDAs for my contest?
- What to do when a designer breaches my non-disclosure agreement (NDA)?
- How will I see the designs I will receive? Will they come via email?
- I see watchers in my contest; who are they?
- Where can I review the designs received in my contest?
- How can I shortlist my favourite designs?
- Can I change the brief of my design contest at a later date?
- My favorite design has been withdrawn from my contest. What can I do?
- Where and how can I message all the designers together?
- How do I create and use the Voting Poll?
- Why do designers withdraw entries from contests?
- Can I remove the hidden contest option?
- How come my contest isn't getting any entries?
- Can I upload more images to my contest brief?
- How can i prevent my contest from appearing in search engines?
- How can I increase the prize money for a contest?
- How do I run a successful design contest?
- How do I increase the design submission limit for my designers?
- Can I get email notifications when new designs are submitted to my contest?
- Why my contest status shows ‘locked?’ How can I get it unlocked?
- How can I get more attention for my contest?
- How do I guarantee my contest?
- Can I extend my design contest?
- How do I edit the title of my contest?
- How do I use the annotation tool?