Yes, you can add a symbol to your logo!
Follow the steps below in order to adding a symbol to an existing logo:
- Select a logo from “Saved logos” in which you want to add a symbol.
- Click on the “Add Symbol” button on the top.
- Enter a keyword in the text field to and press on “Search” button to search through our massive inventory of symbols.
- Your logo will appear on different symbols as per your search. Click on "Update to this" button on the symbol you want to finalise.
- You can even set the position of the symbol e.g. above the company name, below the company name, left of the company name or right of the company name.
- You can click on "Preview" button open the preview mode to see how your logo would look on business cards, sign boards, social media, storefront signs and much more.
*Note: If you are trying to make changes to a logo you have already purchased, you will not have the editing options available after the first initial 7 days of purchasing your Premium logo files. Follow the instructions in this article to learn how to make changes to a purchased logo.