Do you have any concerns regarding your order or PrintShop account? If yes, please get in touch with our customer support team here.
Please follow these guidelines when reporting a security vulnerability to PrintShop:
Be patient and provide us with ample time to examine and resolve the vulnerabilities you report to PrintShop before making them public or sharing it with others.
In no situations, you should —
- Take advantage of any security vulnerability you found (this includes additional risk demonstration),
- Access/modify any user data without their permission like creating new accounts to test against or
- Doing anything that may negatively impact the experience of the users on https://www.designhill.com/shop/, for example, destroying data or interrupting our services.
Examples of invalid vulnerabilities —
- Social engineering
- Username enumeration
- Output generated from automated tools with no proof
- Missing Secure flag, HttpOnly flags, browser cache vulnerabilities
- Flaws that are specific to outdated browsers/plugins
- Best practices — we reject submissions that are just for configuration or policy suggestions
- Usability or UI related issues
Examples of valid vulnerabilities—
- Remotely executing code
- Anything listed in OWASP Top 0
- Authorization and authentication vulnerabilities
Did you find any security vulnerability in the PrintShop site? Please immediately report it here.