Got a coupon or digital gift card but didn't know how to apply it to your order? We’ll guide you, but before that, let’s understand the difference between a voucher, coupon, and digital gift code.
Coupon codes — These are the codes that PrintShop sends out through promotional banners, emails, or through social media profiles such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Each coupon code is meant to drop a percentage off your order. Also, the coupon code comes with an expiry date.
Digital Gift Cards — these are the codes that can be bought from PrintShop for a monetary value. They can be used as a gift and do not have an expiration date. The best thing is that digital gift cards can be used multiple times until the total value has been exhausted.
How to redeem my coupon code?
Follow these steps to apply Printshop coupon code (or any other code if applicable) to your order:
- Once you have added items to your cart, proceed for the checkout process.
- On the checkout page, you will see a section ‘Coupon/Gift Card’.
- Enter a valid coupon code and then click on ‘Apply’ button. If you enter invalid or expired coupon code, it will show you an error.
- The sum of the amount will be automatically updated once you click the ‘Apply’ button after successfully entering the coupon code.
- Finally, complete the payment process and order your items.