Every product category across PrintShop carries a wide range of prices. The designers and artists have control over their artwork, and they are the ones who decide their sale prices.
Customers on a budget can save their precious money by —
- Subscribing to our emails to get alerts for special promotions
- Following social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Keeping a check on our bundle discounts
We take care of products that are shipped to ensure you get it without any hassles. That’s the reason shipping costs may vary. It also depends on a few more factors:
- Whether you choose Flat Rate, FedEx International Economy or FedEx International Priority Shipping
- The location of the order shipping to
- The location of the order shipping from
- Orders that contain many items may be manufactured (printed) at different locations, increasing the shipping cost
- The packaging material used in shipping
In case you need your product(s) in a hurry, we suggest you go for the FedEx International Priority shipping method during checkout.
The ‘FedEx International Priority’ shipping costs you a few bucks extra but ensures that you receive your order at the quickest time possible.
P.S. FedEx International Priority delivery isn’t available for every item and country of your residence.
How to calculate shipping?
Here is how you can calculate shipping charges before placing an order with PrintShop —
- Choose and add the desired item(s) to your cart.
- You will find an estimated shipping cost that’s based on your delivery address and the shipping method.
- Which ever shipping method you may choose, final shipping charges will also reflect on the final checkout confirmation page:
- Dispatch and shipping will be processed once the fulfilment process is over.
Check out this article to learn more about our Shipping & Manufacturing process.