Designhill is a global community of talented designers, helping people all across the globe to meet their design needs. As a community member there are some rules and code of conduct one must follow. We hope that every community member abide by the rule but in case one fails to follow these rules, then their account will be terminated or suspended. Following are the code of conduct that one must abide every time they use Designhill
1. Respect the Designhill community
You are an important part of Designhill community and as such we expect that you would help us in making it a better one. In a community so diverse, one may not agree with every person’s opinion. But, even in the case of disagreement one must respect the community members.
2. Respect clients and fellow designers
The most important thing to remember as a member of Designhill community is to respect everyone. Never use any negative, derogatory, aggressive, abusive or offensive remarks/words against clients or fellow designers, either on public or private channels. In case you see someone disrespecting you or others, please inform the same to Designhill’s support team.
3. Submit original work only
Copied works are a Big No No. We do not entertain designers who copy designs from Designhill platform or any other platform. Doing so may result in permanent account termination or suspension. Also, if you are using any stock photos then you must mention the same so that the client purchases it. When designing for logo or illustration contest never use stock photos.
4. Be honest and compete fairly
When making your portfolio always upload your original work and describe the skills that you actually have. Never try to spread false information about you or others either on Designhill or other platform.
When participating in competition one must respect client's decision and should never try to influence client decision, badmouth other designer or ask client to work directly with you.
Now there are certain do’s and don’ts that one must adhere to be in the good book of Designhill. Please, have a look at the do’s and don’t-
- One must respect the community, it’s member and always follow the code of conduct.
- Only original work should be submitted.
- Report any inappropriate behaviour made by anyone.
- Use negative, derogatory, aggressive, abusive or offensive remarks/words for clients, designer or Designhill staff whether on Designhill or other platform.
- Submitting design that is partially or completely copied from Designhill or other platform.
- Asking clients to contact you privately.
- Opening multiple accounts.
- Exchanging your contact information with the client.
- Displaying your contact information on your profile or in any files submitted through Designhill.