You are a member of one of the most creative designers community with designers from all
across the globe. As such we expect everyone to respect others and the community. In our
suspension policy we have stated few reasons which might lead to an account suspension:
- Not following or voluntarily violating Designer Code of Conduct.
- Copying design from already submitted design, other designs available on Designhill
platform or design available on external platform.
- Using abusive or offensive language in comment section may lead to banning of the
account of the concerned person.
- Spreading negative words or rumours about a designer or Designhill either on Designhill
itself or on another platform.
- Every new designer account is manually checked by Designhill staff to ensure that their
work meet our quality standard. In case the designers work is not up to the mark, their
account is put on hold.
- Record is maintained of every violation that has been done by a designer. This record is
used to access the designers rating and would help us in deciding whether to retain or
suspended an account in case of further violation of Designhill’s policy.
The rules at Designhill are simple -- respect the community and guidelines, compete fairly and we
would help you in the best possible way to get amazing design work and generate income. But,
if one uses wrong ways Designhill reserves the right to suspend or permanently ban the
account. In case there are any doubt please contact our support team.